Correct spelling for HEMPS
We think the word hemps is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hemps
- heaps Many such heaps are to be found, bearing the name of 'apronful' or 'bratful,' which means the same thing.
- hemp Thence to Woolwich to the Rope-yard; and there looked over several sorts of hemp, and did fall upon my great survey of seeing the working and experiments of the strength and the charge in the dressing of every sort; and I do think have brought it to so great a certainty, as I have done the King great service in it: and do purpose to get it ready against the Duke's coming to town to present to him.
- hermes The moon shone down the narrow street, falling over the stranger who half lay, half squatted by the Hermes.
- hops The bird gave a few little hops along the branch and then fluttered down to a lower perch nearer the cage.
- hump He saw horses grazing with elk, and far down at the notch, where evidently the park had outlet in a narrow valley, he espied the black, hump-shaped, shaggy forms of buffalo.
- Temps After all, the poor woman must have been very much worn out, for she had been for the last six weeks in a continual worry lest any contre-temps should happen, which might have stopped or delayed the happy consummation.
- Hips She was very much as he had imagined-thin and tall, walking straight from the hips, giving a little the impression that she was standing on her toes.
- helps I have employment, though-constant employment-that helps me to bear, and keeps me from dwelling too much upon the past.
- hampers Here under the trees in a beautiful spot we sat down to wait for the men with the hampers.
- humps Rainey looked over the starboard bow to where a series of peaks and lower humps of dark blue proclaimed the Aleutian island bridge stretching far to the west.
- hums "It hums and whistles.
- hams You know the story of General Blankley and the hams, Hugh?
15 words made from the letters hemps
5 letter words made from hemps:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of