Correct spelling for HEREM
We think the word herem is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for herem
- hare Still, a fellow can't find the stomach to bowl him over like a hare,-without a weenty bit of excuse, at least."
- harlem Two of the old board of magistrates, belonging to the Spanish party, were still imprisoned at Harlem; together with seven other persons, among whom was a priest and a boy of twelve years.
- harm Am I doing her any harm, going in to see her?
- hearer He also mentioned that a hearer told him that Sir Philip said, speaking of writers on the question,-"Those fellows, for half-a-crown, would prove that Jesus Christ was Junius."
- helm I will take his helm and his sword, for here have I brought you all your armour save only these two."
- hem You should have seen him ring, when-hem!
19 words made from the letters herem
5 letter words made from herem:
herem, rheem, hemer, rehem, rehme, herme, rheme, meher.
Misspelling of the day
- be in error
- be in flower
- more expeditive