Correct spelling for HISTOGRAPHS
We think the word histographs is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for histographs
- histogram We now can create a histogram of bootstrap means.
- Historiography The history of modern historiography has still to be written.
- photographs Here are photographs of every section in their present form," and he produced some prints from a pocket-book.
- autographs One of our hardest-working presidents daily set apart a time for autographs; why then should a popular writer pretend that it bores him?
- homographs An apostrophe, known in Bengali as ঊর্ধ্বকমা urdhbôkôma "upper comma", is sometimes used to distinguish between homographs, as in পাটা pata "plank" and পাʼটা pata "the leg".
- historiographers Lo, I will afford these historiographers another addition of history very notable.
- digraphs Print digraphs are written as digraphs in braille as well.
- histograms GLCMs (gray-level co-occurrence matrices) GLCHs (gray-level co-occurrence histograms) spatial dependence matrices
645 words made from the letters histographs
5 letter words made from histographs:
4 letter words made from histographs:
3 letter words made from histographs:
Misspelling of the day
- con currant
- concur rant