Correct spelling for HOLID
We think the word holid is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for holid
- held He held out his hand for the letter.
- hilt The hilt of his sword must have struck my head, for with the impact of the corpse I lost consciousness.
- hod "Then I calculate Hod and Coon cain't guide ye through the swamp tonight," Ezekiel said coolly.
- hold Now he had taken hold of himself again.
- holder The fourth was known as the "Farmer Duke," and with his love of country presuits he lived to the ripe age of eighty-five, dying in 1854. The most eccentric character in this ducal line was the fifth holder of the title, William John Cavendish-Scott-Bentinck, born in 1800. He was M.P. for Lynn 1824-1826, and died in December, 1879. Of his extraordinary predilections more will be related in succeeding chapters.
- holiday It was astonishing how bright and young she looked in the prospect of the unexpected holiday.
- holy Then there's another I believe to be Macaddo, the train hold-up, and the fellow they call " Holy" Dick.
- hood Sylvia carried the basket, and looked like little Red Riding Hood.
- lid Prick holes in the lid.
- old "You are old, madame.
- solid She trusted him now, absolutely; whether or no she liked him, she believed he was solid.
- Haled But in that moment it was not he who had been haled back into that earlier time.
- Haloed The babe with light Is haloed bright, And it is Christmas Day: A cry of woe; Then footsteps slow, And the wild guns, far away.
- Hid I was afraid, and I hid myself behind the curtains in the hall.
- Hoed Humphrey was busy making a little wheelbarrow for Edith, that she might barrow away the weeds as he hoed them up; and at last this great performance was completed, much to the admiration of all, and much to his own satisfaction.
- Holt And Barton Holt as well?
- Howled Yonder a child thrown to the ground screamed shrilly, there a dog trodden under the feet of the crowd howled piteously.
- Khalid Now, about these historical worthies of Baalbek, whom we have but named, Shakib writes whole pages, and concludes-and here is the point-that Khalid might be a descendant of any or all of them!
- Hilda Rosalie would at once be put to learning passages or working out exercises and Flora and Hilda would go over to the window and talk.
- Hollie EverYoung was made up of the four members Eyal Booker from Bushey, Hollie McKinlay from Essex, Jack Morlen from Brighton and Cherelle Williams from Queens Park.
- holds I have long believed that he was unworthy of the position he holds.
- hailed At the entrance to Torrence a voice hailed him from the doorway, and "Penny" Durkin, wild of hair and loose-limbed, stepped out.
- holier His motive is a nobler, a holier one.
- holed But neither player could locate his ball as they trudged on, and, though it seemed unlikely that either could have reached the green, they did not stop to search on the way to it. Still, when they arrived there each of them was obviously astonished by the discovery that the other had holed out once more.
- hole In the Teton Range every canyon from Phillips northward contained a glacier, and many of these reached eastward to the base of the range where they spread widely upon the floor of Jackson Hole.
19 words made from the letters holid
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit