Correct spelling for HOLLYS
We think the word hollys is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hollys
- hills If I get out of these hills alive I'll be lucky.
- holly Ultimately, he reached the conclusion that it was best to say he was not feeling well, even though he ran the risk that some friend of hers, or some guest at Mount Holly who knew him, might have seen him at the ball game that afternoon and might mention it.
- Hollis And you've no doubt, from the description in the papers, that the gentleman who came here on Saturday last is Mr. Hollis?
- holes He was made that way-McNab-to scheme out of holes and corners.
- halls Then, because I repeated parts of plays in those horrid halls-they said I was crazy....
- hulls He knew exactly how many ships had been built or were under construction, and approximately how far along the hulls of the big ones were completed.
- howls We had been here about ten minutes last night when a rifle shot went off behind some bushes beside us, followed by howls from some one in agony.
- hollers He just hollers "fire faster," Though he knows you couldn't hit The broad side of a barn door, If you were fifty feet from it.
23 words made from the letters hollys
Misspelling of the day