Correct spelling for HOMAN
We think the word homan is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for homan
- haman P: Unto Pharaoh and Haman and Korah, but they said: A lying sorcerer!
- han In spite of this, the first half-century of the Later Han period was one of good conditions on the land and economic recovery.
- herman Herman conceived an instant dislike for walking, especially when he had to cross bare ground, because when that happened, he felt exactly what he saw: nothing whatever underfoot.
- hoffman Where did you pick him up, Hoffman?"
- hogan I forget exactly who else of the "boys" were there-I think William Hogan was one-but there were some choice spirits, and we made just such an Irish night of it as Finigan describes they had when he and O'Donovan fought in the Foreign Legion.
- home He was at home again!
- homing One night, as he paced back and forth on his beat, listening for the possible roar of an aeroplane or the sudden bursting of a bomb, there flashed into his mind the story of services rendered Venice in the olden time by homing pigeons.
- hominy I could not climb the trees, for my paws are not made for climbing, but I searched on the ground, and at last I found some hominy that a traveler had left, and I have brought you that.
- hormone However, the risk does vary depending on the hormone type or birth control method being used.
- horn Penrod lowered the horn quickly enough at this.
- housman After dinner A. said to Mrs Housman that, knowing she liked music, he had provided her with a musical treat.
- human "Sailors are only human," grumbled Dalzell.
- humane This affair thus dispatched and settled, Phocion set sail homewards, and the allies had soon as good reason to regret the loss of his just and humane dealing, as the Athenians that of his experience and courage.
- humans The pigeon stopped, hesitated, cocked a ruby eye on the two humans on the wooden seat, and fluttered back into the sunny garden.
- hymen Yes, sir; Major Hymen-that is to say the Mayor-lives here.
- hymn The plan of the hymn is interesting.
- man He is a man of good family, but poor.
- moan It rose from a faint murmur and swelled to a deep moan, soft but clear, and ended in a wail like that of a lost soul.
- oman When he read it he was so upset that he gathered up the whole bundle of newspapers and tossed them out of the window; and they blew over the wall, and poor Miss Oman had to rush out and pursue them up the court.
- omani Blissus hygrobius (Jensen-Haarup, 1920) Blissus insularis Barber, 1918 - Southern Chinch Bug Blissus iowensis Andre, 1937 Blissus leucopterus (Say, 1831) - True Chinch Bug Blissus leucopterus hirtus Montandon, 1893 - Hairy Chinch Bug Blissus minutus (Blatchley, 1925) Blissus mixtus Barber, 1937 Blissus nanus Barber, 1937 Blissus occiduus Barber, 1918 - Western Chinch Bug Blissus omani Barber, 1937 Blissus parasitaster (Bergroth, 1903) Blissus penningtoni Drake, 1941 Blissus planarius Barber, 1937 Blissus planus Leonard, 1968 Blissus pulchellus Montandon, 1893 Blissus richardsoni Drake, 1940 Blissus slateri Leonard, 1968 Blissus sweeti Leonard, 1968 Blissus villosus Barber, 1937 Blissus weiseri (Drake, 1951) Blissus yumana Drake, 1951
- roman Over there is the Roman.
- showman Even in a funeral coach the Grand Old Showman had an eye to business.
- woman "Do I know the woman?
- Holman But Mr. Holman Clark had not enough scope for his unique qualities.
- HON The photograph of Hon.
28 words made from the letters homan
4 letter words made from homan:
5 letter words made from homan:
mahon, honam, hamon, honma.
Misspelling of the day
- assume the role