Correct spelling for HOMICIE
We think the word homicie is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for homicie
- homage All the wounded who are walking about come and visit him; they almost seem to be paying him homage.
- home You are going home, then?"
- homesick But Ethelyn did not know-she only felt that she was homesick and wretched-and pleading a headache, from which she was really suffering, she asked to go to her room as soon as dinner was over.
- homicide Fifteen years in Homicide and a machine is replacing me.
- homily A little Bridge, a few riding parties, some sails on the Bay, with an occasional homily by Miss Erskine, when she had me cornered, and I couldn't get away.
- homing "Missiles homing on target," I said.
- hominy "En I'se got a sack er co'n I'd be moughty bleeged ter git ground up fur hominy meal--" With a laugh Abel passed on through the side-garden, and entered the leafless shrubbery that bordered the Haunt's Walk.
- horace Why, Horace is almost done up already!"
- Dormice It was far more cheerful work fitting up the new rooms at Milnthorpe, with Deborah's strong arms to help, and Uncle Geoffrey standing by to encourage our efforts; even Jack plucked up heart then, and hung up the canaries, and hid away the dormice out of Smudge's and Jumbles' reach, and consented to stretch her long legs in our behalf.
- homes So Peter and Jumper politely bade her good-by and started for their homes.
- HMS Once more we were ready for sea, and on the 2nd of December we hoisted Admiral Arbuthnot's flag, and, proceeding to Statten Island, we were joined by HMS Thames, Charlestown, Medea, Amphitrite, Fowey, Hope, Bonetta, Swift, and several armed vessels.
- homers Glance backward into the past, and you will see that in the course of thousands of years, out of milliards of people, only half a score of Confucius', Buddhas, Solomons, Socrates, Solons, and Homers have been produced.
- homelier No; I used to be homelier than I am now.
53 words made from the letters homicie
3 letter words made from homicie:
5 letter words made from homicie:
Misspelling of the day