Correct spelling for HOOBBIES
We think the word hoobbies is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hoobbies
- hobbes No one will deny that Descartes was a finer intelligence than Hobbes, or that his meticulous respect for French susceptibilities gave an altogether improbable turn to his speculations.
- hobbs And when the officer of the government had done, the old Irish gentleman thus replied:- "My neighbour Hobbs,"-such was the culprit's name-"has undoubtedly done this thing.
- Hobbies She was not alarmingly clever, had no "hobbies," and looked up to me as heir to all the wisdom of the ages-what man does not like to be thought clever and brilliant?
- Lobbies Rooming houses slept their guests in relays, canvas dormitories sprang up on vacant lots, the lobbies of the hotels were packed with shouldering maniacs until they resembled wheat pits, the streets were clogged with motor cars, and the sidewalks were jammed like subway platforms.
- hobbles I heard the clinking of the hobbles on Target, and a step, now and then, of the other horses.
- hobbits In the book, he actually wears the broken blade and shows it to the Hobbits when they meet at the Prancing Pony in Bree, and its reforging prior to the departure of the Fellowship is a decisive move toward kingship.
- bobbies You have, perhaps, heard that the London police force offers something like an honourable career to a young man, that " Bobbies" are decently paid, that they are advanced systematically, may retire early on a fair pension, and that frequently they come from the country, as their innocent English faces and fresh complexions indicate.
- amical "Still,"-Doctor Kimball hesitated, as though considering the phrasing of a delicate question; but Father Francois, making a little amical sign of adieu, passed out of the garden, and for a moment his blank face was illumined by one of those rare smiles, such as one sees on the faces of holy men; smiles that seem in perfect faith to look upon the mysteries of the world to come.
104 words made from the letters hoobbies
3 letter words made from hoobbies:
4 letter words made from hoobbies:
5 letter words made from hoobbies:
6 letter words made from hoobbies:
boobie, sobeih, heisoo, hobbes, hobbie, bobies.
7 letter words made from hoobbies:
Misspelling of the day
- art promoted