Correct spelling for HOOM
We think the word hoom is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hoom
- boom At the northern point of what is quite a large bay lies the harbour full of shipping, its one entrance guarded by a most powerful boom.
- doom Cuchullin goes forth knowing that he will meet his doom.
- hood She was in her hood, and her face looked out of it like a flower.
- hoof Some wandering horse had put his hoof down and made a hollow in the dry rotten wood of the fallen stub.
- hook Claude took off hat and coat, hung them up on a hook, and glanced around.
- hoop 1, 2, and 5, we find that the contraction of the skin of the plate is less for each immersion than that of a bar or hoop, in the proportion of .
- hoot I don't give a hoot for myself, but Lady Saxondale and-" "Great heaven!
- loom In the first scene of "Faust," the earth-spirit, whom Faust has evoked, concludes the whirling, dazzling, brief, but gigantic sketch of his function with these words, the majesty of which translation cannot entirely subdue:- "I ply the resounding great loom of old Time, And work at the Godhead's live vesture sublime."
- room There seems to be no room for me here.
- zoom Spinola was supposed to be aiming at Sluys, at Grave, at Bergen-op- Zoom, possibly even at some more remote city, like Rheinberg, while rumours as to his designs, flying directly from his camp, were as thick as birds in the air.
7 words made from the letters hoom
Misspelling of the day