How to spell HOOM correctly?
We think the word hoom is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell hoom correctly
- boom At the northern point of what is quite a large bay lies the harbour full of shipping, its one entrance guarded by a most powerful boom.
- doom Cuchullin goes forth knowing that he will meet his doom.
- hood She was in her hood, and her face looked out of it like a flower.
- hoof Some wandering horse had put his hoof down and made a hollow in the dry rotten wood of the fallen stub.
- hook Claude took off hat and coat, hung them up on a hook, and glanced around.
- hoop 1, 2, and 5, we find that the contraction of the skin of the plate is less for each immersion than that of a bar or hoop, in the proportion of .
- hoot I don't give a hoot for myself, but Lady Saxondale and-" "Great heaven!
- loom In the first scene of "Faust," the earth-spirit, whom Faust has evoked, concludes the whirling, dazzling, brief, but gigantic sketch of his function with these words, the majesty of which translation cannot entirely subdue:- "I ply the resounding great loom of old Time, And work at the Godhead's live vesture sublime."
- room There seems to be no room for me here.
- zoom Spinola was supposed to be aiming at Sluys, at Grave, at Bergen-op- Zoom, possibly even at some more remote city, like Rheinberg, while rumours as to his designs, flying directly from his camp, were as thick as birds in the air.
List of 7 words made from the word hoom
Misspelling of the day