Correct spelling for HOSPISE
We think the word hospise is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hospise
- despise "It is written there: 'men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry.
- hippies The bebop subculture, defined as a non-conformist group expressing its values through musical communion, would echo in the attitude of the psychedelia-era hippies of the 1960s.
- hops Hops must not remain in bulk long after being picked, as they will heat and spoil.
- Espies The Octopus or Cuttle-fish! I'm sure that none of us would wish To have him scuttle 'round the house, Like Puss, when she espies a mouse: When you secure your house-hold pet, Be very sure you do not get The Octopus, or there may be Domestic in-felis-ity.
- Harpies The three heads of Cerberus, Diana of the many breasts and even harpies are similarly explained as suggested by malformations or by excess parts or organs.
- hoops All he has to do is to jump up and down on the horse; the forward motion which carries him through hoops belongs to him by virtue of the motion of the horse, without effort on his part.
- hasps "Put the sufferings in a barrel, And with copper hasps enclose them, Carry thou away the sufferings, And do thou cast down the tortures, In the midst of Torture-Mountain, On the peak of Mount of Suffering, Do thou there boil up the tortures In the very smallest kettle, 300 Larger not than round a finger, And no wider than a thumb-breadth.
- hopes If you pull me down, farewell to your hopes and plans; if you don't pull me down, you have in me an enemy.
- Hopis First the Havasupais were born, then the Apaches, then the Wallapais, then the Hopis, then the Paiutes, then the Navahos.
90 words made from the letters hospise
4 letter words made from hospise:
3 letter words made from hospise:
Misspelling of the day
- all one born days
- all one's born day
- am effective
- am elated
- brown stuffs
- brown-bag lunches
- bursting bubble