Correct spelling for HUMAIN
We think the word humain is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for humain
- cumin Nor lang was't after this foul deed, Till Lord Weire cumin' hame, Thocht he saw his sweet bairn's bluid 115 Sprinkled on a stane.
- haman But the Young Turks know that without the German boost they'll be strung up like Haman, and the Germans can't afford to neglect an ally.
- hamming The submodular Bregman divergences subsume a number of discrete distance measures, like the Hamming distance, precision and recall, mutual information and some other set based distance measures (see Iyer & Bilmes, 2012) for more details and properties of the submodular Bregman.
- herman Like all detectives on a case, Herman was averse to parting with any information, and I felt that it was natural, for if he succeeded in working it out human nature was not such as to willingly share the glory.
- homing The sun was sinking behind the high ridge which bordered the great basin, and the plain in front of the kraal was dappled with homing herds, and on these I looked with the eye of a connoisseur and especially on the little fat, black Zulu oxen, which always fetch a good price for trek purposes.
- hominy They mixed their hominy with bear's oil and maple sugar, and they cooked their venison in oil and sugar also.
- human You're the only human being who can give me a helping hand.
- humane Of course we were very humane; we never took the nest, but just frightened off the sitting bird and grabbed a warm egg or so.
- humans In the meanwhile, the health of humans has declined.
- humid He paused, nose searching the humid breeze.
- humming Presently he heard her lock her door and go down the hall humming something; going out to lunch, probably.
- hymen Though Major Hymen were ten thousand times my friend-by placing both hands on your stomach and bending forward a little you will find yourself relieved-though Major Hymen were ten thousand times my friend, it should be over my prostrate body, sir; and so you may go back and tell him!
- hymn The people were singing the Evening Hymn.
- main On the 11th of July, the main party having been encamped at Tyndall's Springs for seven days, we departed for Sladen Water, at the Pass of the Abencerrages.
- Hemming As the new-comers pressed among the bystanders hemming the inner circle of the faithful, the performer with a last frantic whirl dropped exhausted, and rolling down a slight declivity lay stark and deathlike at their feet, his white beard and hair strewn with russet leaves.
- Hamlin After the adoption of the platform, Simon Cameron introduced a resolution declaring for Lincoln and Hamlin as the unanimous choice of the Convention for President and Vice-President; but this resolution was divided so that the Convention could vote separately on the two offices.
61 words made from the letters humain
3 letter words made from humain:
4 letter words made from humain:
Misspelling of the day
- beating back
- beats down upon