Correct spelling for IFANT
We think the word ifant is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ifant
- aft But there he turned and ran aft to the cabin.
- ant He replied, 'Formation for taking advantage of ant-heaps.
- ante Presently I stood in a little ante-chamber, where I was bidden to wait until it was the king's pleasure to see me, and here I waited I should think a full hour.
- anti But they declined his offers; and consequently he was forced to select his cabinet entirely from the party of anti-Reformers.
- aunt "What are you thinking about, aunt?
- defiant She spoke with a slightly defiant tone of self-possession.
- Ain't I ain't half full now."
- And 15. 125. Dryden's Palamon and Arcite.
- AFN The AFN wanted rights to land, while then-Governor Keith Miller believed Natives did not have legitimate claims to state land in light of the provisions of the Alaska Statehood Act.
25 words made from the letters ifant
3 letter words made from ifant:
Misspelling of the day