Correct spelling for IMIDIET
We think the word imidiet is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for imidiet
- aided Why, as soon as Rewa Gunga had seen you, did I order you to be aided in every way?"
- amide Tris(dimethylamino)aluminium dimer, formally bis(μ-dimethylamino)tetrakis(dimethylamino)dialuminium, is an amide complex of aluminium.
- audit Are you going to smoke and drink audit on that sofa all day?
- edit Mainly, however, the books I was employed to edit were those written by men whose connection with affairs of consequence rendered their utterances important, but whose literary qualifications were small.
- humidity The humidity is soft and satisfying to the smell, and to the face and hands, and, for the first time for months, there is the fresh odor of the earth.
- imitate And this is equally true of imitation; no one man can imitate many things as well as he would imitate a single one?
- imitator He is not, however, a mere imitator of his master's style; indeed, his style is, in some features and for some purposes, a better one than his master's.
- immediate To this question he made no immediate answer, and she repeated it.
- immodest Lawksamercy, doctor, cried the young blood in the primrose vest, feigning a womanish simper and with immodest squirmings of his body, how you do tease a body!
- impede The three ships under the command of Rear-admiral Linois will form the vanguard, with the line abreast; the six ships under my charge will form astern of these, likewise formed in a line abreast, endeavouring, as much as possible, to keep opposite to the intervals of the French ships, so as not to impede their fire, according to the following disposition: Hannibal.
- impeded Calais, neither the 'Armada nor the English ships had been much impeded in their manoeuvres by storms of heavy seas.
- impiety Tremblingly, fearful of seeing the man struck down for his impiety, the bishop approached the wretch and bound up his hands, putting the seal of the church upon them.
- impute When he was a little composed, however, I represented that his affection and pity might have raised his indignation too strongly, and might have made him impute to Lord Mowbray a greater share than he really had in their misfortunes.
- Amid Here lives the proprietor of the Scillies, Mr. Dorrien-Smith, in a comfortable house amid a perfectly glorious garden, in which are the ruins of an old Abbey built in the time of Henry I. There is some fine rock-scenery to be found in the outlying islets, if one takes the trouble to look for it in a boat, and some of the views of the scattered islands seen from a height on a clear day can never be forgotten.
- Emitted Again the monster emitted a hiss, this time louder, more threatening.
- Imitated Whether they were imitated directly from the Chansons de Gestes, or vice versa, is a question which, as it happens, can be settled without difficulty.
- imitates Joseph Joubert's saying that "words should stand out well from the paper" is quite incomprehensible to Dreiser; he never imitates Flaubert by writing for "la respiration et l'oreille."
- amides Likewise, carboxylic acids are converted into amides, but this conversion typically does not occur by direct reaction of the carboxylic acid and the amine.
- idiot " Idiot! Coward! Baby! Six months to raise the money in-and five will do!"
36 words made from the letters imidiet
4 letter words made from imidiet:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends