Correct spelling for JAP
We think the word jap is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jap
- bap May 14, 1736. Ann, daughter of Mr. Robert Parkhurst, bap.
- cap A bullet went through my cap and ploughed a little furrow in my scalp.
- gap It appeared to me that a gap of full twenty feet was made in their line, which completely staggered them.
- hap I will declare how one by hap his humane figure lost, And how in brutish formed shape, his loathed life he tost.
- jab As tomboyishly as a miniature brigand she crawled forward again into the meager square of lantern-tinted earth and, yanking a revolver out of one boot-leg and a pair of scissors from the other, settled herself with unassailable girlishness to jab the delicate scissors-points into the stubborn tin top of the meat jar.
- jag He could have drawn him away by the sight of a whisky flask or a hint of a jag in camp.
- jam 7, 23, ut jam universus hic mundus una civitas sit communis deorum atque hominum existimanda.
- jan 4534. Jan 6, to cash for self, 10s.
- jape But I only meant a jape, sir-to hear him rip and fuss and perhaps jolt a proper oath out of him and make him break that everlasting clay cutty he always wore in his face....
- jar The ploughman eagerly tears away the earth, and moves the stone to find a thin jar, as he thinks-in fact, a funeral urn.
- jaw His whiskered jaw was set like a vice, but the light of conscious triumph danced in his fixed eyeballs.
- jay "Superstitious rubbish," Jay snapped.
- lap Judith let her hands fall into her lap, and looked at him with glittering eyes.
- map He looked up at the continuously changing tri-di star map which made the far wall appear to be a view into a miniature universe.
- nap His expression was as calmly attentive as it would have been were his master yawning after a healthy nap instead of screaming with all the tortures of the damned.
- pap Dave, this sort of report against you on pap means demerits."
- rap Here was a young man of a species with whom he had not come into contact in many years: a boy who did not know the first thing about poker, or bridge, or pinochle, who played outrageous billiards and who did not know who the latest reigning theatrical beauty was, and moreover, did not care a rap; who could understand a joke within reasonable time if he couldn't tell one; who was neither a nincompoop nor a mollycoddle.
- sap Now, whilst I am tapping the trees with sweet sap in, Prepare you a good stock of wood; Be watchful in boiling, run no risk of spoiling By carelessness, prospects so good!
- tap Meantime, to tap the fast-developing gold-fields, the freight route and stages had been put in, and the barns built at Calabasas.
- yap She looked carefully in every direction to see if one might discover them in hiding; she looked closely and lingeringly at the shadows under distant trees to see if these shadows moved; and she listened on every wind to try if she could distinguish a yap or a yawn or a sneeze.
- zap The Zinc finger Antiviral Protein (ZAP) is a specific antiviral protein that aids in the destruction of virus particles, specifically the Moloney murine leukemia virus (MLV) and the Sindbis virus (SIN).
- JP Bangladesh unicameral National Parliament or Jatiya Sangsad; 300 seats elected by popular vote from single territorial constituencies; members serve five-year terms; note - parliament not in session during the extended caretaker regime elections: last held 1 October 2001 (the scheduled January 2007 election has been postponed until 29 December 2008) election results: percent of vote by party - BNP and alliance partners 41%, AL 40%, other 19%; seats by party - BNP 193, AL 58, JI 17, JP (Ershad faction) 14, IOJ 2, JP (Manzur) 4, other 12; note - the election of October 2001 brought to power a majority BNP government aligned with three other smaller parties - JI, IOJ, and Jatiya Party (Manzur)
- AP I was ap ere all the time an see im do it.
1 words made from the letters jap
3 letter words made from jap:
Misspelling of the day
- at heels of