How to spell JENNING correctly?
"Jennings" could be the correct spelling for the misspelling "jenning". Other possibilities could include "Jennington" or "Jenningham" depending on context and personal or place names. Utilizing spell-check software or consulting a dictionary could also lead to the correct spelling.
List of suggestions on how to spell jenning correctly
- Canning Canning is a great way to preserve fresh fruits and vegetables for the off-season.
- Conning He was conning his way through the crowd to get to the front of the line.
- cunning She used all her cunning to win the game.
- Ginning The sound of the ginning machine echoed through the cotton fields.
- Gunning The kids were gunning for first place in the science fair competition.
- Jeanine Jeanine is my best friend's mom.
- Jeannine Jeannine loves to play the piano in her spare time.
- Jennie Jennie asked her mom if she could borrow her car for the weekend.
- Jennings Jennings was ecstatic when he found out he got the job.
- joining I will be joining the team for the project presentation.
- keening The keening of the mourners echoed through the cemetery as they said their final farewells.
- kenning Kate could not wait to show her new kenning to her friends.
- penning She spent hours penning her thoughts and feelings in her diary.
Misspelling of the day