Correct spelling for JERMAN
We think the word jerman is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jerman
- bergman Its specific gravity has been estimated by Bergman at 6.850, and by Hielm 7.00.
- german I will tell you what I would do with German prisoners!"
- germane If this statement should appear to you at all germane to the matter, I beg you will take it into consideration.
- germany And it must be confessed that here Germany had a very good case.
- herman Herman shaved, cooked and ate breakfast, washed the dishes, did the chores, and packed up his belongings.
- jean Cercle Massena, Quai St. Jean.
- juryman At that moment one of the jurymen approached the merchant, and addressed him in a low voice; I could not hear what passed, but I heard the parting words of the juryman, which were, "All's right!"
- Germans Stan knew their full-throated exhausts could be heard by the Germans.
- Jermaine Jared Allen (born 1982), American football player Jennifer Allen (born 1961), American author Jermaine Allen (born 1983), English American footballer Jim Allen (born 1954), American automotive author Jimmy Allen (born 1952), former American football player Jimmy Allen (musician), member of American rock band Against All Will Joan Allen (born 1956), American actress Joe Allen (born 1990), Welsh footballer Joel Asaph Allen (1838–1921), American zoologist Jonathan Allen (born 1995), American football player Josh Allen (quarterback) (born 1996), American football player
54 words made from the letters jerman
5 letter words made from jerman:
4 letter words made from jerman:
Misspelling of the day
- a certain degree