How to spell JIONED correctly?
If you find yourself misspelling "jioned", fear not! The word you intend to write is "joined". Be cautious of the "o" and "i" switch-up. Remember to double-check before hitting that send button, and your message will be clear and error-free.
List of suggestions on how to spell jioned correctly
- cloned He cloned himself a puppy.
- ConEd I just switched to ConEd because their rates are much lower than the other companies.
- fined He was fined $100 for speeding.
- Ginned The cotton was ginned and ready to be processed.
- Honed The blades had been honed to a razor-sharp edge.
- Jibed I jibed at her in jest, but I can tell she wasn't too amused.
- jitney She took a jitney to the beach.
- joined In the workshop, the students were joined together in pairs to share their ideas.
- Joked She joked about how much she loved her job.
- Joyed I was so joyed to see her that I nearly cried.
- lined The dress has a lined bodice and a modest skirt.
- Pined The trees in the park were Pined.
- toned She had toned down the makeup a bit for their night out.
- wined He wined and dined his guests with the finest foods and beverages.
- Zoned I am zoned out after working on this project for hours.
Misspelling of the day