Correct spelling for JOTHAN
We think the word jothan is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jothan
- cohan As Cohan matured through his teens, he used the quiet summers there to write.
- goth Juvenal saith of poverte merily: The poore man, whan he goth by the way, Beforn the theves he may sing and play.
- jan Heine's letter to Moser, Jan 9, 1826, in Karpeles' Autob.
- jean Yorick's sentiment was pinchbeck; Jean Paul's was pure gold.
- Ethan Ethan approved the method, and promised to ascertain what weight each of the casks would sustain in the water, when he had obtained their dimensions.
- Joan Cosmo would go no farther in that direction: it would be fair neither to Lady Joan nor the gardener, who spoke as to one who knew nothing of the family.
- GOTHAM If Mr. Falkirk's nerves were not in order, they might have been tried; for Gotham certainly seemed to have borrowed the cat's shoes for the occasion.
47 words made from the letters jothan
4 letter words made from jothan:
3 letter words made from jothan:
5 letter words made from jothan:
Misspelling of the day
- am patient with