Correct spelling for JUSIC
We think the word jusic is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for jusic
- basic He believed that a community which controlled its own basic institutions was in a better position to make its own decisions and work for its own advancement.
- caustic The advantage of this caustic over all others is that less pain and inflammation is induced.
- cubic He thus describes his experiment: "We place in a perfectly clean test tube a few cubic centimetres of perfectly pure mercury.
- disc The great yellow disc of the moon came up over the hills in the east, drawing a broad pillar of gold across the dark water.
- guise At this moment, though in the guise of a substantial trader, I possess a tail-small but adequate.
- jesuit And so the husband, more worldly wise than his wife, had invited the Jesuit to his parsonage.
- jig Jig Hollins wanted to know.
- judaic All these articles show the artifice used by the inquisitors in order to prove to Isabella that a great number of Judaic heretics existed in the dioceses of Cadiz and Seville.
- jug "Well, we'll drive this way an' call an' git the jug.
- juice We felt more like high priests than patriots, but it was very festive and wonderful, and when we ended by having cakes and lime-juice on the porch at half-past nine, everybody agreed that it had been a real celebration and quite different.
4 words made from the letters jusic
4 letter words made from jusic:
Misspelling of the day
- being consumed with desire