How to spell KEAVING correctly?
If you have made the common typo "keaving" instead of "leaving", fear not! Here are some useful suggestions to ensure you convey the correct word: leaving. Pay attention to auto-correct suggestions or double-check your spellings to avoid any misunderstandings in your writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell keaving correctly
- Caving My uncle went caving in the Virginia mountains and discovered a new underground stream.
- cleaving The lumberjacks were cleaving the tree trunk into smaller pieces with their axes.
- Graving The graving on the tombstone read "Rest in Peace".
- Having Having a good night's sleep is essential for staying productive and in good health.
- heaving The sailor was heaving the anchor out of the water.
- keening The mournful keening of the bagpipes echoed through the graveyard.
- keeping I am having a hard time keeping up with all of my assignments.
- kelvin The boiling point of water is 373.15 kelvin.
- kenning The shopkeep tacked a "kenning" to the front door, meaning "this is not a mistake.
- Kevin I am Kevin's friend.
- Keying I am currently keying in the information on this spreadsheet.
- Laving I am sure she is laving the dishes clean.
- leafing I was leafing through a magazine when I saw the advertisement.
- Nerving The thought of giving a speech was nerving her.
- paving The city council approved the budget for paving the street with new asphalt.
- peeving I'm peeving because my computer is taking so long to start up.
- raving Her performance was so good that the audience could not stop raving about it for days.
- Reeving The sailors were reeving the ropes amid the strong wind.
- saving She is saving her money for a trip to Europe next summer.
- serving I am the serving waiter.
- shaving I need to buy a new shaving cream for my sensitive skin.
- sheaving The farmer was sheaving his wheat crop into his cart.
- waving The crowd was waving flags and cheering as the parade passed by.
- weaving I am weaving a blanket.
Misspelling of the day