Correct spelling for KIK
We think the word kik is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kik
- kick Not being Monck, I propose to hear what he has to say and then kick him out.
- kid Did you ever see a kid around his parents?
- kin Go ahead, I kin walk without your helpin' me.
- kink "Direct as a hornet's sting-isn't a kink in him!
- kip After Blofeld left, Sergeant Page told us we'd better get down to "kip" while we could.
- kirk I also begged the Doctor to send to Sheikh Sayd, and ask him if he had received the two letters despatched by him upon his first arrival at Ujiji for Dr. Kirk and Lord Clarendon; and if he had forwarded them to the coast, as he was desired to do.
- kit "Anyway," Peter pleaded on, "tell me you like me better than Kit or Gilbert.
- Kim I found Kim very much awake and somewhat excited.
- Kia O kia ka piko o ke olona, Ihi a ka ili no moki no lena, Ahi kuni ka aala, Kunia, haina, paia, Holea, hoomoe ka Papa, Ke kahi ke olona, Ke kau ko opua, Ke kea ka maawe Kau hae ka ilo ka uha, Ke kaakalawa ka upena: O kuu aku i kai, I kai a Papa; ua hina, E hina, kohia i ka aa O Uhumakaikai.
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way