How to spell KINED correctly?
If you're trying to correct the misspelling "kined", there are a few possible suggestions to consider. One option might be "kind", meaning showing kindness or displaying a gentle nature. Alternatively, "kinds" could be used to refer to different types or categories of something. Remember to double-check your work to ensure accuracy.
List of suggestions on how to spell kined correctly
- Coined The phrase "fake news" was coined by Donald Trump during his presidency.
- ConEd The electricity company, ConEd, is warning customers of an upcoming power outage.
- Dined Last night, we dined at a fancy restaurant and enjoyed a delicious steak dinner.
- Gained Because of her hard work, she has gained a promotion.
- Ginned I'm feeling ginned up today.
- joined She joined the exercise class to improve her fitness.
- Kane She is the heir to the Kane fortune.
- keened As she watched her team lose the championship game, she keened with disappointment.
- kid I used to be a shy kid, but I'm more confident now.
- kidney The function of the kidney is to filter waste from the blood.
- kin Family is not only about blood, but also about the kin we choose.
- kinda I'm not sure if I like this shirt, it's kinda too tight.
- kinder My grandmother is much kinder than my grandfather.
- kine Kine is an old term for cattle.
- king He is the king of hearts.
- Kinked The garden hose was kinked, preventing the water from flowing smoothly.
- kite I flew my new kite at the beach and it soared high in the sky.
- kited He kited his cheques without the money to back them up.
- knead After baking the bread, give it a good knead before slicing and serving.
- lined The bookshelf was lined with colorful novels and textbooks.
- mined The workers mined for gold deep underground.
- Ned Ned is an odd name for a boy.
- skinned The rabbit was skinned before it was cooked.
Misspelling of the day