Correct spelling for KNOOWING
We think the word knoowing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for knoowing
- bowing Why, Mr. Lorrequer, he knows you: see, he is bowing to you."
- knocking "Opportunity is knocking at your gate, get busy," was Miriam's advice, which Grace was not slow to follow.
- knowing "Nobody ain't knowing exactly-just gone!
- knowingly Then Theophil would have a doctor, who sounded Jenny, and looked a little grave, but finally, reassured, asked her if she had had a shock,-Jenny smiled rather knowingly, but denied it,-declared her a little run down and in need of bracing and nourishment, prescribed phosphites and steel.
- known But I have known-known-oh, for ever so long!
- owing But their influence was negative owing to lack of material support.
- rowing He was rowing the boat.
- winnowing From the barn comes the clatter of the winnowing machine, and the floor is covered with heaps of grain.
- wooing Its strenuous wooing Says, "Up, lads, and doing."
- Gnawing One of the watch-dogs was under the table gnawing at a bone he had possessed himself of, and a little farther off the cat was looking on, longingly, as much as to say: "Give me some of that superfluous food."
- Knotting Some one who will go on with the weaving, not by knotting threads but with the same threads in a smooth fabric.
- Lowing Consequently, when one ripe September morning-all dew and mellow sunshine and the lowing of cows-Betty tapped a letter with a significant forefinger and announced that it contained an invitation to a quiet little dance, Anthony, amid the general enthusiasm, displayed no more interest than politeness demanded and no curiosity at all.
- Mowing If you want to get back to Oulchy and that mowing machine before Christmas, you've got to pitch in and help," cut in Huberson, whose nerves could no longer stand the strain.
- Nosing What right has he got to go nosing around Dalton Street?
- Noting Although numerous small animals appeared at frequent intervals, neither had an opportunity to try his skill, because up to that time the boys had been too intent on noting the direction of their route.
- Towing It is amusing to see these birds in the nesting season carrying up long straws-towing their burden through the air with evident labour-or feathers.
- Vowing Entreating, vowing constancy, and swearing That he would take her home.
107 words made from the letters knoowing
3 letter words made from knoowing:
4 letter words made from knoowing:
Misspelling of the day
- blowing ones top