Correct spelling for LEBL
We think the word lebl is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lebl
- abel I haven't any heart, Abel, that's the truth.
- bell If they have, there's a bell on your right, if it isn't broken."
- lab Varcek had gone up to his lab.
- label At any rate, the bottle and its label gave me no more useful hint than it might be worth while to call on Mr. Fox and make inquiries; and something told me very emphatically that this was not what it had conveyed to Thorndyke.
- lb The curves are based on 6000 cruising horsepower and an estimated engine weight of 2 lb per hp.
- lbj A 4 hour bloody battle ensued after the police attacked the march, with injuries on both sides and -a partial victory for the anti-war movement because LBJ never dared speak in public again.
- legal If it was legal, now!"
- level "It's not more than a foot or two deep on the level," Allie explained, "but that's enough.
- libel What has Fleda done to put such a libel upon mankind?
- llb Graduate Assessment Test (GAT) is a test for admission in MS/MPhil and PhD programs and for law graduates (LLB) to practice law in Pakistan.
- lob Another serve was returned low and hard to the left of the court, came back in a high lob almost to the back line, sailed again across the canvas with barely an inch to spare and finally landed in the net.
- lobe Blood-tests would show; and he scraped the lobe of the ear of the unresisting, indifferent old man, and took a drop of thin pink fluid on a bit of glass.
- loll I promised again that I would do a lot of work in the vac; but Jack Ward arranged that he would come down and stay with us directly after the 'Varsity match was over, and I could not be expected to allow him to loll in a boat and play the fool without restraint.
- Lib Pliny the Elder, Historia Naturalis, lib.
- bbl Bbl. of C., for McIntosh, Ga. ; 3 for Freight 3.00
- Leila Leila stood silent, then, withdrawing her fingers, walked to the window.
- Lela 2012 Redistricted to District 15 with fellow incumbent Representative David Smith, and with incumbent Democratic Representatives Katie Hobbs running for Arizona Senate and Lela Alston redistricted to District 24, Carter ran in the four-way August 28, 2012 Republican Primary; Carter placed first with 13,196 votes, and John Allen placed second ahead of Representative Smith; Carter and Allen won the four-way November 6, 2012 General election, with Carter taking the first seat with 50,716 votes and Allen taking the second seat ahead of Democratic nominee Patricia Flickner.
- Leola However, when Burnetts racist positions were rediscovered, the school was renamed in 2011 to the Leola M.
- lobs The "Bucharest Backfire" is an over-the-shoulder backward shot, generally used to recover lobs.
- BL 36. Bl. C. L. N. A. I. J. Hale, a state of ecstasy.
- LBS In other words, 100 lbs.
- DBL Developmental Basketball League (DBL), previously named DetEksi Basketball League, is a basketball league for middle and high school students in Indonesia.
- LBW The definition of leg before wicket (lbw) is currently Law 36 in the Laws of Cricket, written by the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC).
- LABS Phoenix and Electron had already penetrated a computer at Lawrence Livermore National Labs in California.
- achenes Sec. 3. Style-tips cuspidate; achenes oblong, nearly straight, without callus, the wing narrow or none; rays yellow, mostly entire or slightly toothed.
4 words made from the letters lebl
4 letter words made from lebl:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of