Correct spelling for LEESH
We think the word leesh is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for leesh
- flesh For the flesh is always surprised by its own weakness.
- lash Weeping and begging to be sold together, while kneeling at the master's feet, they were only answered by a kick and the lash.
- leach Leach exclaimed, gladly, when he was near enough to recognize him.
- leash And when she had done that he bade her rise and come with him after he had collected the seven heads of the dragon and strung them on the leash of his whip.
- lee Heard her tell Mr. Lee, to be sure.
- leech In difficult cases the influence of the leech Otto was called to her aid, but he had grown old and no longer came to Schweinau.
- leek That's Roman worm-wood,-that's pigweed,-that's sorrel,-that's pipergrass,-have at him, chop him up, turn his roots upward to the sun, don't let him have a fibre in the shade, if you do he'll turn himself t' other side up and be as green as a leek in two days.
- leer You might as well dress like one of them barefooted dancers, only calling 'em barefooted must be meant like sarcasm-and they'd die before they'd let a daughter of theirs make a show of herself like that for odious beasts of men to leer at, and so on-until a couple years later Mrs. Henrietta Templeton Price gets a regular one and wears it down Main Street, and nothing objectionable happens; so then they all hustle to get one-not quite so extreme, of course, but after all, why not, since only the evil-minded could criticise?
- lees But when the battalion is drawn up at retreat and the shadows stretch across the grass, I shall take up my stand once more on the old parade ground, with all the future Grants and Lees around me, and when the flag comes down, I shall raise my hand with theirs, and show them that I have a country, too, and that the flag we salute together is my flag still.
- leigh He would seem to have relied on the vigilance of Leigh Hunt-or, failing Hunt, of Peacock-to make good all omissions while seeing the poem through the press.
- less That was all-nothing more, nothing less.
- lush They walked on in silence a while through the deep, lush grass of the July meadow.
- mesh The mesh-work is made of thongs usually cut from the parchment-skin of a deer, and twisted.
- welsh On the right were men of the Welsh Regiment.
15 words made from the letters leesh
5 letter words made from leesh:
heles, heels, eshel.
Misspelling of the day
- doth about it
- doth about-face
- having golden touch
- having good
- pr evokes