Correct spelling for LEIGHT
We think the word leight is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for leight
- alight As he read his face became alight, his dark eyes glowed, his voice thrilled under the noble passion of the words he read.
- blight What good will that do when posterity, struck by the inevitable intellectual blight, shall have ceased to read what is printed?
- delight Boys will read it with delight and get nothing but good out of it."
- eight Have lost eight pounds.
- eighty "And now," said Theodose to Brigitte, "you can pay, in all security, the cost of the house,-eighty thousand francs, and thirty thousand to Grindot; in all, with what you have paid in costs, one hundred and twenty thousand; and this last twenty thousand added make one hundred and forty thousand.
- flight What if she had taken "the wings of morning," and fallen in her flight?
- height And do but mark the height Of their assurance!
- leigh Lieutenants Smith and Morrison, and Captain Leigh of Hill's staff, now lifted him to his feet, and with their aid he walked a few steps through the trees.
- let Let me give you this.
- light You two can wait by the old light-house, and call to me when the time comes."
- lighter What would he give to know I held my promise and his love lighter than a dream?
- lit Back of everything, this lived and lit her mind.
- plight And I knew that I had danger to realise my plight; and I stayed no more; but did raise the Diskos, reversed, as was but meet from one young man unto all the Millions.
- sleight He quickly made the discovery that the whole affair was charlatanry and sleight-of-hand.
- slight Then we gave a few moments to pleasure, but it was so slight an affair as not to be worth talking about.
- weight Peter had been rather astonished at the weight he had lifted.
- Lights "Turn on the lights, please," said Anne quickly.
- Relight Quivering all over, Celia stooped to lift, relight it, and set it on the table.
- LIEUT On the afternoon of the 15th October, all our preparations being apparently complete, the mission, composed of Mr. H. Rassam, Lieut.
63 words made from the letters leight
4 letter words made from leight:
5 letter words made from leight:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by