Correct spelling for LES
We think the word les is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for les
- es In the Third Month, 1843, they quitted Nismes, taking their young friend Jules Paradon as their companion.
- le Let them come in," said Le.
- lea We had moved round to its eastern side, which being its lea side also, the accumulation of rubbish and sand was easily accounted for.
- led The man led with a right.
- lee "Yes," she said at last, "Miss Lee is right!
- lees The pure stream of 'The Carol,' which washes the heart of a man, runs thin in 'The Chimes,' runs thinner in 'The Haunted Man,' and in 'The Battle of Life' is lees and mud.
- leg "Besides"-with sudden spirit-"if you want to stand on one leg, I shouldn't have thought this the time or the place."
- lei >> Poi vide appresso a se passar Bellezza Sanz' ornamento alcun se riguardando, E vide gir con lei Piacevolezza, E l'una e l'altra seco commendando, Vide con loro starsi Giovinezza Destra ed adorna, molto festeggiando: E d'altra parte vide il folle Ardire Con Lusinghe e Ruffiani insieme gire.
- legs Look at those legs, will you!"
- LBS The weight of the saddles was 16 lbs.
- HES I listened amazed, wondering what spy had been set upon the deeds of yonder man throughout his days; thinking also with a shudder of how heavy would be the tale against any one of us, if such a spy should companion him from the cradle to the grave; remembering too that full surely this count is kept by scribes even more watchful than the ministers of Hes.
- ALES Cheddar Ales is a small independent brewery located in the village of Cheddar in Somerset, England, which produces a range of regular and seasonal beers.
- LEAS The chimneys of Leas Farm in the distance made her think of Daisy, and the old days when they had first met, and she had been so full of good resolves.
1 words made from the letters les
3 letter words made from les:
Misspelling of the day
- fifty-fifty deal