Correct spelling for LESIURLY
We think the word lesiurly is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lesiurly
- easily The luck might just as easily have gone against me as against you."
- lazily "The stranger sprang from his horse, and flung the bridle to one of the men who came lazily from the house to receive it.
- leisure There were the long clays or "churchwardens," to be smoked in hours of ease and leisure; and the short clays-"cutties"-which could be smoked while a man was at work.
- leisurely He drank his coffee, still leisurely, and lit a cigarette; and still the two talked.
- lily I tell yo', Rose- Lily, the mother in us-all don't get a chance in The Hollow, but the Cup-o'-Cold-Water Lady don' say things is goin' to be different.
- Leslie 297 Leslie, Alexander, v.
- Leila Meanwhile he didn't want to; he was becoming anxious to do things for himself, which Leila Mortimer, of course, would not permit.
- Lesley In accordance with one of his favorite tricks-the massing of eminent authority-his exposition rings with hallowed Anglican names: South, Bull, Taylor, Wallis, Carlton, Davenant, Edwards, More, Tillotson, Fowler, Sherlock, Stillingfleet, Sacheverell, Beveridge, Grabe, Hickes, Lesley.
- Lilly "Tell me at once what it is," urged Lilly, burning with curiosity.
186 words made from the letters lesiurly
3 letter words made from lesiurly:
4 letter words made from lesiurly:
5 letter words made from lesiurly:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied