How to spell LIMITY correctly?
If you find yourself repeatedly misspelling the word "limity", worry not! Here are some correct suggestions that might help you out. The correct spelling is "limit". Ensure you accurately convey the restrictive nature of a boundary or the maximum extent of something by using this widely accepted spelling.
List of suggestions on how to spell limity correctly
- amity The two countries signed a treaty of amity and cooperation to promote peace and economic cooperation.
- laity The laity participated in the church event organized by the clergy.
- licit It is important to ensure that all business practices are licit and legal.
- limit There is a limit to how much weight you can lift.
- limiter The audio limiter prevented the sound from peaking and causing distortion.
- limits The doctor advised me to set limits on my caffeine intake to avoid sleep disturbances.
- limy The rocks in the cave were covered with a slimy limy layer.
Misspelling of the day