How to spell LITTLING correctly?
If you're looking for alternatives to the misspelling "littling", here are a few correct suggestions: "lighting", referring to the illumination of a space; "listing", meaning to create a written record; or "littering", describing the act of dropping trash. Double-checking spellings ensures clarity in written communications.
List of suggestions on how to spell littling correctly
- Battling She is Battling with her inner demons.
- belittling She couldn't believe he was belittling her achievements in front of all their colleagues.
- Bottling I spent the whole day bottling homemade tomato sauce.
- letting She is letting go of her worries and enjoying the present moment.
- lilting The lilting melody of the song filled the room with a sense of calm.
- Littering I can't believe he littering in the park!
- mottling She had a mottling on her skin that looked like bruises.
- Nettling The constant sound of traffic outside my window was nettling, making it hard to focus on anything else.
- rattling The sound of the rattling chains made the old haunted house even scarier.
- tattling I don't like tattling because it only causes trouble.
- Titling After successfully completing her advanced degree in Titling, she decided to pursue a career in the field.
- Wattling The farmer was busy wattling the fence around his property to keep the animals from getting out.
- Whittling Whenever he had some spare time, the old man loved to sit on the front porch and work on his whittling.
Misspelling of the day