Correct spelling for LOCAK
We think the word locak is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for locak
- cloak She drew her cloak closer about her.
- clock When the clock struck half-past five she was still on it.
- coca Bolivia soybeans, coffee, coca, cotton, corn, sugarcane, rice, potatoes; timber
- jock "O guid deil, O kind deil, dinna yirk awa' puir Jock to that ill bit-puir Jock, that never yet did ye ony hairm, but aye wished ye weel!
- lack The beds were not clean, and the patients showed a lack of personal cleanliness and care.
- leak All hands were now plying pumps and buckets vigorously, and every effort was being made to discover the leak, but in vain.
- lick He will lick the foot that kicks him.
- local I beg pardon, sir, but lately I've noticed that my little bits of local news haven't seemed to be welcome.
- locale This was clearly a time of peril for himself as well as his associates, and I followed him silently through the windings of this hideous locale.
- locate It was like the time when they had sought for the plain of the great ruined Temple in Mexico, that they might locate the underground city of gold.
- lock 67. Lock at end of book-desk.
- locke The discourses of John Locke concerning government demolished while they immortalized the work of Filmer, whose name and book are now remembered only to be detested.
- loco 356 Cornill in loco, Skinner, pp.
- locum "It is unlikely that the Silchester College authorities will find another missioner at once, and I think it rests with your lordship to find a locum tenens.
- locus The idea of locus is usually introduced at the end of Book I. It is too abstract to be introduced successfully any earlier, although authors repeat the attempt from time to time, unmindful of the fact that all experience is opposed to it.
- logan It was far more impressive to her, and to the Young Doctor too, than the scene at the Logan Trial when a man was sentenced to death.
- logic My childish logic carried me to that length.
- look I'll not look at you.
- lucas Another great admirer of the Sullivans was Alfred Crilly, brother to Daniel Crilly, and father of Frederick Lucas Crilly, the present respected and able General Secretary of the United Irish League of Great Britain.
- luck It means good luck.
- locks The damsel whose locks were of conspicuous hue was addressed as "bricktop" until she screamed with rage, and threatened to fire into the ranks; while the maiden of sour visage and uncertain years was saluted as "Ole Miss Vinegar" by a whole division of infantry.
- LOCOS Et volumus, ordinamus, decernimus et declaramus per presentes quod, quandocumque contigerit aliquem vel aliiquos octo Gubernatorum possessionum, revencionum et bonorum dicte libere Scole pro tempore existencium, preter vicarium ecclesie parochialis de Gygleswyck predicta pro tempore existentem, mori, seu alibi extra villam et parochiam de Gygleswycke predicta habitare, aut cum familia sua decedere, quod tunc et tociens imperpetuum bene liceat et licebit aliis dictorum Gubernatorum superviventibus et ibidem cum familiis suis commorantibus, vel majori parti eorundem, aliam idoneam personam vel alias idoneas personas de inhabitantibus ville et parochie de Gygleswyck predicta in locum vel locos sic morientis vel moriencium, aut cum familia sua sicut prefertur decedentis vel decedencium, in dicto officio Gubernatoris vel Gubernatorum successurum vel successuros eligere et nominare; et hoc tociens quociens casus sic acciderit.
- lockjaw Uncle Dan'l was a favorite, too-kind-hearted and dependable, while his occasional lockjaw gave him an unusual distinction.
26 words made from the letters locak
4 letter words made from locak:
5 letter words made from locak:
olack, colak, cloak, locka.
Misspelling of the day