Correct spelling for LOCTAED
We think the word loctaed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for loctaed
- blockaded A victory was thus obtained by the Syracusan navy; the harbour was blockaded with chains by the order of Gylippus; the Athenians were driven back to their palisades upon the fever-haunted shore.
- clotted It had been cut off at the roots,-so close to the head in one place that the scalp itself had been cut, so that the hair was clotted with blood.
- coated From behind the two black-coated doctors as they stood on the lawn another figure somewhat similarly dressed strode hurriedly past them, having also grizzled hair and an open flapping frock-coat.
- elected When the land office at Marysville was established in 1855, he was appointed Register; and in 1856, he was elected Clerk of the Supreme Court of the State.
- jolted It is probable that his sudden weight jolted the plank out of its position.
- Acted He presented me with a beautiful ring which he took from his own finger, and told me that I had acted quite rightly in not letting anyone, and particularly himself, know where I had taken refuge.
- Clouted And when a lad has done his best, has stood up to the ball, and clouted at it for all he is worth, only to fan the yielding air, it is rather discouraging to hear the coach remark sarcastically:
- Gloated I gloated in an infernal fashion which I cannot describe over the absolute completeness of my wretchedness.
- Jotted Now, the passion of an artist is not to be jotted down: it has to be deliberately transmuted into form.
- Lacked But she lacked strength to carry out her own evil wish, and so they journeyed onwards.
- allocated Like the corresponding region underground, they are built into a meshwork of tunnels, galleries, and chambers, where the social interests of the community are attended to. The most spacious of these chambers, usually far underground, is very properly allocated to the head of the society, the queen.
- Lactate The systematic name of this enzyme class is (S)-lactate acetaldehyde-lyase (formate-forming).
159 words made from the letters loctaed
3 letter words made from loctaed:
5 letter words made from loctaed:
4 letter words made from loctaed:
Misspelling of the day
- am patient with