Correct spelling for LOERED
We think the word loered is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for loered
- floored She held her apartment in the villa upon a long lease, and she enjoyed for a sum not worth mentioning the possession of an extraordinary number of noble, stone-floored rooms, with ceilings vaulted and frescoed, and barred windows commanding the loveliest view in the world.
- laredo The man who baedekerized Mexico says Nuevo Laredo is not the place to judge that country.
- layered The servants at the mansion did not convey numerous letters with superscriptions in a bold, manly hand, sealed with the arms of a well-known house, and directed to Miss Helen Darley; nor, on the other hand, did Hiram, the man from the lean streak in New Hampshire, carry sweet-smelling, rose-hued, many-layered, criss-crossed, fine-stitch-lettered packages of note-paper directed to Dudley Venner, Esq.
- loire With great energy, Henry now advanced to Tours, about one hundred and twenty miles south of Paris, on the banks of the Loire, taking every town by the way, and sweeping all opposition before him.
- lord Lord Runton looked thoughtful.
- lore Come join us, friend Denewulf, and help us by thy counsel, for thou art ready of wit and wise in the lore of the forest.
- lorre Chuck Lorre (/lɒri/; born Charles Michael Levine; October 18, 1952) is an American television writer, producer and composer.
- Floured Cream shortening; add sugar; add yolks of eggs, coffee and milk; sift together flour and baking powder and add slowly; add fruit, which has been slightly floured, and fold in beaten whites of eggs.
- Leered Reason that out," he leered.
- Loitered What to do with himself till it should be time to return to his cheerless lodgings he did not exactly know; so he loitered along at a snail's pace.
- Lorded Conscious of his superiority, and perfectly secure of impunity, he lorded it over his fellows in a spirit of cowardly and brutal insolence, which made him hated even more profoundly than he was feared.
- levered Between 1999 and 2012 Advantage West Midlands invested £3 billion to support sustainable economic development in the West Midlands region, generating a range of outputs including: 150,000 businesses assisted to improve their performance; 10,000 businesses created; 140,000 jobs created or safeguarded; 160,000 people assisted to improve their skills; £2 billion of private sector investment levered in; and 1,200 hectares of brownfield land reclaimed or redeveloped.
56 words made from the letters loered
4 letter words made from loered:
5 letter words made from loered:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window