Correct spelling for LOOKET
We think the word looket is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for looket
- liked "I've always liked her," the girl said.
- locate At last he managed to locate it and hold it up to the light for inspection.
- locke In his reply, Burgoyne hinted, with references to Locke, Charles the First, and James the Second, that he was equally well grounded in the principles of liberty.
- locked The door is locked; no one can see us.
- locker No, sir; he left fifteen minutes before, by permission, to go to his locker in the gymnasium to look over certain articles there.
- locket They seem to have entirely superseded the locket.
41 words made from the letters looket
4 letter words made from looket:
5 letter words made from looket:
Misspelling of the day
- disturbance the peace