Correct spelling for LOVETO
We think the word loveto is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for loveto
- covert He did not see the covert grin of Wilbur in the background.
- covet Were your possession inevitably to lead me to a gulf of anguish and shame, think you I should covet it one jot the less!
- gloved Mrs. Marlow, who looked daintier, prettier, more charming than ever, paid her driver, gave him a smiling nod, and tripped into New Court, a bundle of papers in her well-gloved hand.
- lave And see Mary and all the lave have their hands as black as a caird's.
- leaved It is possible that there may be a fragrant yellow violet, as an exceptional occurrence, like that of the sweet-scented, arrow-leaved species above referred to, and that in some locality it may have bloomed before the hepatica; also that Lowell may have seen a belated dandelion or two in June, amid the clover and the buttercups; but, if so, they were the exception, and not the rule,-the specific or accidental fact, and not the general truth.
- left You must see that this thing can't be left where it is.
- lefty How could Lefty use data like that?
37 words made from the letters loveto
4 letter words made from loveto:
5 letter words made from loveto:
tolve, votel, toole, voloe, volto, letov.
Misspelling of the day
- be in error
- be in flower
- more expeditive