Correct spelling for LUCKU
We think the word lucku is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lucku
- buck In the morning, myself and a young man started and brought in the first buck I had killed; and after breakfast we went and brought in the last one.
- cluck When she told Mrs. Sterling of the new arrival, the placid little lady gave a cluck of regret and said with unusual emphasis: "I'm sorry for it."
- duck He crept out of the wigwam and left Wild Duck to his songs.
- huck Certainly those were golden days, and the tale of Tom and Huck and Joe Harper progressed.
- lac They plant arhar dal, u landoo, in their fields, and rear the lac insect on this plant.
- lack Any other lack is, to the present writer, imperceptible.
- lackey A young man of ruddy countenance, his body clothed in the garments of a gentleman's lackey, stooped and gathered up the cloak.
- lake The first business on hand was a trip to the lake.
- lark It suggested a lark, but was less buzzing or humming.
- leak At ten o'clock next morning, the wind became more moderate, and the weather being somewhat clearer, we got under sail, in order to look out for some snug place, where we might search for, and stop the leak; our present station being too much exposed for this purpose.
- leek Up jumped the little man with a yell, brandishing a knife in one hand and a leek in the other; while Philammon, scarcely less scandalised, jumped up too, and shook himself free of the lady, who, finding it impossible to vent her feelings further on his head, instantly changed her tactics, and, wallowing on the floor, began frantically kissing his feet.
- lick 112 Wash dishes or lick plates clean....................
- like "I shud like to know what it's all about.
- lock The door slammed, and the sound of the key turning in the lock followed.
- locke It is hardly possible to conceive them at a greater distance from each other than at the Revolution, when Locke stood at the head of one party, and Dryden of the other.
- locker Wilder opened the little locker which contained the flags most in use, but hesitated which to select, out of a dozen that lay in large rolls within the different compartments.
- lockup Cautioning the lad to tell the prisoner little or nothing, the policeman, who was also turnkey, it will have been noticed, took Worth into the lockup and left him.
- loco You will kindly consider yourself in loco parentis to him, charging same to my account.
- loki Loki very willingly gave his oath to effect this object, and went back in a piteous plight to his companions.
- look "I'll look him up.
- lucas In a note to the "Poetical Remains of Mr. Pringle," I find the following remarkable escape:-" Lucas Van Buren usually carried a huge elephant gun, as long and unwieldy as himself; but left it at home one day when he had most need of it.
- luce Uncle Joshua readily guessed his wife's meaning, and turning to Luce, said, "Rout out the whole gang and set 'em to huntin'."
- luck Good-bye and good luck, Lollie!
- locks There was a convulsive movement in all her limbs and her eyes were fired with a gloomy light through the long locks of white hair which hung in disorder round her face.
- lacks In the story, which is rather mechanical and lacks the splendid dramatic power of the other Elijah stories, the prophet is only a wonder-worker, and his action is not determined by any moral consideration.
- LC Central American least shrew, Cryptotis orophila DD North American least shrew, Cryptotis parva LC Tropical small-eared shrew, Cryptotis tropicalis DD ungrouped/relict Enderss small-eared shrew, Cryptotis endersi EN Talamancan small-eared shrew, Cryptotis gracilis VU Genus: Sorex Subgenus Otisorex Verapaz shrew, Sorex veraepacis LC Subgenus Incertae sedis Saussures shrew, Sorex saussurei LC Sclaters shrew, Sorex sclateri CR San Cristobal shrew, Sorex stizodon CR Veracruz shrew, Sorex veraecrucis LC Order: Chiroptera (bats) The bats most distinguishing feature is that their forelimbs are developed as wings, making them the only mammals in the world naturally capable of flight.
- licks Put in your best licks, for it'll be tough if we don't get through the water mighty fast."
4 words made from the letters lucku
3 letter words made from lucku:
Misspelling of the day
- babe ling