Correct spelling for LUGHS
We think the word lughs is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lughs
- laugh Bernard's laugh was good to hear.
- lough The most remarkable representative in the Middle Ages of the cave of Trophonios was that in Lough Derg in Ireland, the purgatory of S. Patrick as it was called.
- louis Did you not tell me that Louis Gravani was dead?
- lug Villain, dost thou say mass at my lug?
- lush Inland, the land was lush green with high mountains rising in the distance.
- Les "I'll take one, Les," said Vivian.
- Lights Shall I ring to have the lights turned out?
- Luz His bag was being registered-for St. Jean de Luz.
- legs They ran away as fast as their legs could carry them.
- Luis Many gentlemen followed him, greatly distressed at the sad accident which had befallen the general favourite; for it was soon on everybody's lips that the sufferer was little Luis.
14 words made from the letters lughs
5 letter words made from lughs:
Misspelling of the day
- hooked with