Correct spelling for LUI
We think the word lui is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lui
- gui Gui. I would have these things Brought upon stages, to let mightie misers 320 See all their grave and serious miseries plaid, As once they were in Athens and olde Rome.
- lei We stopped near one of their picturesque encampments in order to repair a tire and I took a picture of a young woman with a child in her arms, but when I declined to pay her the five lei she demanded for the privilege, she flew at me like an angry cat, screaming curses and maledictions.
- li Li Chia answered: "The water-chestnuts meet at the caprice of the current.
- lii St. Columba, xviii; Paul, liv; Patrick, xviii; John, lii; Savior, liv, n.
- lu However, in coming out she had disobeyed Lu-ma'-wig, and shortly she died.
- lug A prevalent feature in these compositions was a nursed and petted melancholy; another was a wasteful and opulent gush of "fine language"; another was a tendency to lug in by the ears particularly prized words and phrases until they were worn entirely out; and a peculiarity that conspicuously marked and marred them was the inveterate and intolerable sermon that wagged its crippled tail at the end of each and every one of them.
- lvi Burr, Aaron, lv, lvi, 500, 501, 504, 652, 692, 826, 836
- lxi Also, in Dutch, Geneeskundige Courant voor het Koningrijk der Nederlanden, 1907, LXI: 321.
- Luz In certain valleys,-round Luz, for instance,-almost every peasant has rough little grinding stones and converts his own barley, buckwheat and maize into flour.
- DUI So they pookered him about the bullus, an' he hankered it avree; an' they welled alay an' jalled andurer to the kitchema, for there never was dui mushis in 'covo tem that kaumed a droppi levinor koomi than lender.
- Luis The old nurse now recognised Luis.
- Hui  The Hui Tuirtri were settled in the four baronies of Upper and Lower Antrim, and Upper and Lower Toome in county Antrim.
- SUI I begin, then, from the side of our actual requirements, and I lay it down as a self-evident proposition, that if we mean anything at all by creative literature, or literature regarded as a fine art, we must mean something which provides us with an addition to experience, an experience sui generis.
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all