Correct spelling for LUT
We think the word lut is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lut
- but But I shall do it.
- cut Peter had arrived by a short cut!
- glut He returned to it again and again, in Cumberland playing at the game with half a dozen fellow-undergraduates whom he had bitten with the mania; but in Switzerland during the Long vacations giving himself over to a glut of it, with only a guide and porter for company- sometimes alone, if he could ever be said to be alone.
- gut To stain hair or gut for a dun colour, boil walnut leaves and a small quantity of soot in a quart of water for half an hour, steep the gut till it turns the colour you require.
- hut "But they'll search every foot of the woods and every hut," Allison objected.
- jut The navigation is so simple that a schoolboy could sail a steamer, for a series of eighteen headlands, which jut out into the ocean all along the coasts of California, Oregon, and Washington Territory, served as landmarks to direct the mariner in his course.
- lat Mark; English March; Old French Marche and Neo- Lat.
- let You'll let me have one, Ulrica?
- lit "It was het and lit.
- lot It'd be a whole lot better for you-for both of you.
- lout Aunt Keziah tormented him a great while about the rich field, just across the road, in front of the house, which Septimius had neglected the cultivation of, unwilling to spare the time to plough, to plant, to hoe it himself, but hired a lazy lout of the village, when he might just as well have employed and paid wages to the scarecrow which Aunt Keziah dressed out in ancient habiliments, and set up in the midst of the corn.
- lu The women "Hi-hi'ed" like maenads, and the " Lu-lu-lu'ing" was loud, frequent, and fervent the whole of that afternoon.
- lug Anyway, Miss Marlowe should have known better than to lug in her steady when she was visitin'.
- lust Overflowing ambition, swollen all at once with all the evil passions pouring into it alone, with the covetousness, lust, envious hunger, and hungry envy of preceding ages, reached at that time an appalling height.
- lute Indeed, since the day of the lute-playing, he fancied she shunned him and treated him coldly.
- nut They chew betel-nut and the quids of the children go to those of their parents.
- out I got you out of Flint's."
- put I'm done for, to put it plainly."
- rut But we got kinder in a rut I 'xpec'.
- ult Since my letter of the 17th ult. to the Committee of Foreign Affairs, I have had the pleasure to hear of your appointment to the office of Secretary for that department, and although I have not any official directions, respecting my future correspondence, in consequence of this change, I take the liberty of addressing you as I have hitherto done the Committee, on the subject of our affairs here, their situation, and that of the powers with whom we have, or may hereafter have, connexions.
- ut Neque enim pro anseribus, ut dicitur, coelum creavit."
- Luz Our Luz landau appears promptly on the scene, comfortably enclosed and inviting; and the ridiculous wagonette creeps up behind it, in apologetic and shamefaced comparison.
- Tut Speak, Sir, or I-" " Tut-tut!
- LT Charles, 43. Franklin, Benjamin, 29. Fraser, Charles, 88. Fraser, John, 79. Frazer, John Fries, 69, 78. Frazer, Persifor, 69. Frazer, Lt.
- FUT Au roy Richart Dangleterre, quant il fut mort Le Roy Henry son successeur L'envoya a son oncle Le Duc de Berry, auquel il est a present.
1 words made from the letters lut
3 letter words made from lut:
Misspelling of the day
- fore running