Correct spelling for MACIVE
We think the word macive is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for macive
- mace A borough typically had a mayor accompanied by his personal sword- bearer and serjeants-at-mace bearing the borough regalia, bailiffs, a sheriff, and chamberlains or a steward for financial assistance.
- maize All around the happy village Stood the maize-fields, green and shining, Waved the green plumes of Mondamin, Waved his soft and sunny tresses, Filling all the land with plenty.
- massive Find out if you can the secret of their rule, and study the training by which their soldiers move and fight as if bound together by a cord, forming massive walls against which we break ourselves in vain.
- mauve The landing boat swung low-below the tips of giant mauve mountains with a sand plateau beyond them-and its nose went up.
- mavis Mavis and I always wear them at Chagmouth.
- maze It was their first dance together, and as he guided her gracefully and easily through the whirling maze of waltzers, Marion felt that she had never really danced before.
- missive The danger of those she loved made her forget her own, and she vividly pictured to herself what might be happening to each, what each one might be doing to protect her and save her from the spies of the despot, who by this time must have received her missive.
- motive Here was a new motive.
- move Well, he shall see me move-and I won't look at him-I'll tell myself-oh, just one more fancy!
- movie We realized then that the movie hadn't started yet!
- save That is, if you want to save him."
- Mice Are we mice to be caught in a trap?
- Macy "But if we give you a whole drawer," said Miss Macy, "you must be content with one peg in the wardrobe-will you?"
- Maisie "Here is the last of the Boundary Gang," said Sir Stafford to Maisie.
- Marci But you've been to my home now, Marci.
35 words made from the letters macive
3 letter words made from macive:
4 letter words made from macive:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re