Correct spelling for MADAAM
We think the word madaam is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for madaam
- adam Then Adam went to the right-hand parlour and found Rahal sitting by the fire sewing.
- dam Labour and courage and effort had gone into Boone's upbuilding dam of persuasion.
- ma'am "Not at all, ma'am, not at all.
- macadam "I want to look at the road," he said, leaping lightly over the wheel and turning his pocket flash light full on the dusty macadam.
- mad I must be mad to let you say it.
- madam Come with me, Madam Pfann, or I shall go alone; I cannot stand this any longer.
- madame He answered only, "Thank you, madame!"
- madman What was he hunting for with such intense eagerness as to make him fly at Jack like a madman?
- mahatma For aught I know Jorsen may be a Mahatma, but he does not in the least look the part.
- mam That doesn't mean that you know anything about the country, Mam.
- mama Where is Bessie Bell's mama?
- mamma We'll get mamma to come and see her to-morrow, and bring her some bread.
- manama Abdurahman Khadr was born in Manama, Bahrain in 1982, the son of Ahmed Khadr and Maha el-Samnah.
- mazama Some idea of the magnitude of the changes wrought in Mount Mazama by the events recorded in its geology and topography may be obtained from the following facts: Crater Lake has a surface elevation of 6,239 feet above the sea, and is nearly 2,000 feet deep in its deepest part; the precipices surrounding it are from 520 to 1,987 feet high.
- medium All their business was conducted through the medium of a captain of war and a captain of council.
- modem Wait for a hacker to logon, then isolate which modem he was using.
- Madams Like a flourishing young gallant, newly come to his land, Who keeps a brace of painted madams at his command, And takes up a thousand pound upon his father's land, And gets drunk in a tavern, till he can neither go nor stand; Like a young courtier...
- Saddam Iraq: chief of state: President SADDAM Husayn (since 16 July 1979); Vice Presidents Taha Muhyi al-Din MARUF (since 21 April 1974) and Taha Yasin RAMADAN (since 23 March 1991)
- McAdam Standing with her load, Mary McAdam spoke fierce, hot words.
15 words made from the letters madaam
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re