Correct spelling for MAKI
We think the word maki is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for maki
- magi Hence we have, he says, the Magi of Persia, and the Maghadas of Indian History, also the word " Magic."
- make We Won't make much of them."
- mali United Nations Mission in the Central African Republic (MINURCA) established NA April 1998 to provide security in the capital as the government undertakes the necessary reforms to provide its own security; to provide training to civilian police; members were Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon Canada, Chad, Cote d'Ivoire, Egypt, France, Gabon, Mali, Portugal, Senegal, Togo, Tunisia; was disbanded 15 February 2000
- mari "Pour la peche d'Islande, mon mari vient de partir, Il m'a laissee sans le sou, Mais-trala, trala la lou!"
- maui And, instead of a stipulation for the fire, they say that the youth Maui, like another Prometheus, stole it, ran up the passage, and before his father could catch him, he had set the bush in flames in all directions.
- maxi Believe" (live) — 4:43 "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" (live) — 3:52 US CD maxi "Believe" — 4:51 "The One" (live) — 6:32 "Believe" (live) — 4:43
- saki Uta Hicks bearded saki, Chiropotes utahickae White-nosed saki, Chiropotes albinasus
- Mai In 1818, Cardinal Mai and Count Castiglione discovered some more fragments in the Monastery of Bobbio, where they had probably been preserved ever since the Gothic empire of Theodoric the Great in Italy had been destroyed.
- Mani As a name of a sub-division of the Idaiyan shepherds, the word is said to be derived from mani, a bell, such as is tied round the necks of cattle, sheep, and goats.
4 words made from the letters maki
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re