How to spell MEANSIS correctly?
If you've misspelled "meansis", fear not! The correct word you may be referring to is "manuscript". Manuscript refers to an original, handwritten or typed document, particularly an author's work before it is published. So next time, be sure to use the right word for your writing needs!
List of suggestions on how to spell meansis correctly
- manses The wealthy banker owned several manses across the country.
- mantis The mantis slowly crept along the branch, waiting for its next prey.
- meanies The meanies at school bullied the new student.
- means Attending college means spending a significant amount of money on tuition and books.
- meiosis Through meiosis, the sister cells of a diploid cell produced four haploid cells.
Misspelling of the day