Correct spelling for MEDECINS
We think the word medecins is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for medecins
- medicinal By morning all this liquor, imported for "medicinal purposes," is gone.
- medicine No food or medicine should he left in the room.
- Medicines He spent no end of money on doctors and medicines for her.
- meetings The dear girl seemed a little annoyed when these meetings became more frequent; but she bore our joking on the subject pleasantly, and up to that morning had, I fancy, given little thought to his movements.
- designs I have seen only one other at all tattooed on the back, and then the designs were simple.
- maidens Besides, Marcello felt that odd little resentment against Aurora which very young men sometimes feel against young girls, whom they have thought they loved, or are really about to love, or are afraid of loving, which makes them rude, or unjust, or both, towards those perhaps quite unconscious maidens, and which no woman can ever understand.
- maddens Your indifference maddens me.
188 words made from the letters medecins
4 letter words made from medecins:
enim, dice, eien, meed, icse, ices, imee, msec, semi, eden, dsei, ends, seen, deim, scee, inme, mind, mene, demi, need, seem, deem, sene, mein, dine, mien, send, dime, sncm, emde, nece, cene, seed, iced, sine, enid, cede, neem, smen, inec, sede, mine, ides, neid, smin, enic, dims, dein, ende, scid, deci, meen, scen, nice, sein, emin, cedi, mend, side, nied, disc.
5 letter words made from medecins:
ences, indes, nemed, mince, meins, meise, einem, cedes, dence, meend, seine, eines, inese, meeds, mende, mesen, nemes, seein, deism, neems, mices, denes, emine, diene, mesic, diese, minec, cense, niese, enide, emden, demic, nemec, snide, denim, indem, deens, mesin, idees, semie, cines, cisne, scene, semde, mened, ideen, sdece, minds, dices, miens, dense, needs, semen, mcnee, scend, simec, senec, nimes, cesme, misce, sined, deise, nesci, inced, semin, nedim, deine, eisen, deice, eidem, demes, seend, siede, dinse, mendi, emnid, ceeds, meden, mined, dines, sence, sdein, scien, medic, emend, sedin, desem, indec, demin, edens, niece.
Misspelling of the day
- go out of one way