How to spell MEGER correctly?
If you meant to type "meger" but realized it's misspelled, here are a few possible correct suggestions: "meger" could be corrected to "merge", which means combining two things into one; "meger" might also be intended as "major", indicating something significant or profound. Double-checking your intended word ensures effective communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell meger correctly
- GER The GER was a railway company that operated in the United Kingdom during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
- jeer The crowd began to jeer at the opposing team after the home team scored a goal.
- leger The company has a leger book that tracks all financial transactions.
- maker The maker of the vase carefully molded and shaped the clay to create a stunning piece of art.
- meager The family's meager income made it hard for them to make ends meet.
- meek The little lamb looked very meek and innocent.
- meeker I wasn't expecting to meet such a meeker person at the party.
- meg Meg couldn't believe how much weight she had gained over the holidays.
- Mega The new amusement park features a mega roller coaster that towers over the entire park.
- MEGO I have a MeGo that I use for gaming.
- MEGS Megs used to love playing video games, but now she spends most of her time reading books.
- Meier The Meier family owns a farm in the country.
- mere She dismissed his concerns as mere speculation.
- merge The two companies agreed to merge and become a stronger force in the industry.
- merged The two companies have merged to become a stronger, more unified force in the market.
- merger The merger between the two companies was completed successfully.
- mergers The company's stock prices soared after the announcement of multiple mergers.
- meter The electric meter recorded that the house had used an unusually high amount of energy that month.
- Meyer The Meyer family runs a bakery in town.
- MGR John's promotion to MGR came with a significant pay raise and more responsibilities.
- monger The monger was selling apples.
- mugger I saw a mugger run by me.
Misspelling of the day