How to spell MENATS correctly?
If you've come across the misspelling "menats", fear not! It is likely a typographical error for the word "means". Double-check your text and replace "menats" with "means" for proper usage and clarity. Remember, small mistakes can easily be rectified with a diligent eye!
List of suggestions on how to spell menats correctly
- bents Her bents were proving difficult to move.
- CENTS I found a few cents on the ground and put them in my pocket.
- dents The car had several dents on the hood from the hail storm.
- gents The gents at the bar raised their glasses in celebration.
- gnats I can't seem to get rid of the gnats.
- Lents I went to the grocery store on Lents for eggs.
- Mats I need a new mats for my dance studio.
- means That means you're fired.
- Meats The grocery store had a variety of meats to choose from.
- meets John meets Mary on the street.
- melts The snowman slowly melts as the sun rises higher in the sky.
- menace The reckless driver was a menace to everyone on the road.
- menaces The dark clouds overhead were clear menaces that threatened to ruin the picnic.
- Mends I'm going to the store to get some mends for my shirt.
- menials The menials in the castle were tasked with cleaning and cooking for the noble family.
- menus We need to look at the menus.
- moats The castle was surrounded by high walls and deep moats to keep invaders out.
- mynas I have a flock of mynas in my backyard.
- rents The landlord raised the rents of all the apartment units by 10%.
- senates The United States and Australia both have senates that are part of their legislative branches.
- tents A group of tents was pitched in the clearing.
- vents The vents on the side of the craft allow air to flow in and out.
Misspelling of the day