How to spell MENTHS correctly?
If you've misspelled "menths", worry not, as we have some helpful suggestions. The correct spelling is "mints". So next time you're looking for a refreshing treat or want to freshen your breath, be sure to search for "mints" and not "menths."
List of suggestions on how to spell menths correctly
- mantas I'm going to get a mantas for my lunch.
- mantes Mantes is a small village in France.
- mantis The mantis blends in perfectly with its surroundings, making it difficult to spot.
- maths My maths teacher is really tough.
- Mends The mill mends the rope.
- Menes Menes is considered the first king of ancient Egypt.
- menses During her menses, she experiences cramping and discomfort.
- menthol I love the menthol flavor in my peppermint tea.
- Mentors My mentors have taught me valuable lessons that I will carry with me throughout my career.
- menus The menus offer a variety of food choices.
- mints I love going to the mints to buy cigarettes.
- months I am looking forward to my vacation in a few months.
- Moths I swat at the pesky moths that keep landing on me.
- Mouths The mouths of the children were wide open in amazement as the magician pulled a rabbit out of his hat.
- myths There are many myths about the zombie apocalypse.
- tenths The tenths is the .001%.
- zeniths At the zeniths of her career, she was one of the most sought-after ballroom dancers in the city.
Misspelling of the day