Correct spelling for MERRIAGE
We think the word merriage is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for merriage
- carriage Walked into the streets to-day, for a carriage cannot yet pass through them.
- marriage And, Odalite, I have set my heart on your marriage with this gentleman.
- menage Mr. Flaxman neither heard nor saw. Life would have ceased to be worth having long ago had he ever taken sides in the smallest degree in this menage.
- merge They painted beautiful things because they lived in an age in which ugliness hardly existed, or was not as visible as it is now; they were content to merge their personalities in an artistic formula; none sought to invent a personality which did not exist in himself.
- meringue The man sat up dazedly, rubbed the meringue from his eyes, cast one look at his assailant, and staggered to his feet.
- merrimack In ecstasy at that prospect he flung up his arms, and his lapstone rolled into the Merrimack.
- mirage Night after night, when sleep dissolved into a mirage, he sat by my bed and read aloud to me.
- remarriage The remarriage of widows is prohibited, and divorce is not recognised.
- Merrick Dr. Merrick twirled his thumbs, and in a colorless voice enquired, without relaxing a muscle of his set face, "What sort of lady, please?
- Marriages We do not choose our wives as we do our saddle-horses; we do not plan our marriages as we plan our houses.
- merrier On wet days Piero was merrier, for he would watch the drops splashing into the pools, and laugh as if they were fairies.
- Merriam We suppose that C. mesoleucus mesoleucus Lichtenstein and C. mesoleucus mearnsi Merriam on the one hand, and Conepatus leuconotus leuconotus Lichtenstein and C. l.
145 words made from the letters merriage
5 letter words made from merriage:
3 letter words made from merriage:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up