How to spell MINISTE correctly?
If you accidentally misspelled "ministe", here are some possible correct suggestions. The intended word could be "minister", referring to a person who holds an office in the government or a religious leader. Alternatively, you might have meant "minestrone", a hearty Italian soup. Make sure to double-check your spelling to convey your intended message accurately.
List of suggestions on how to spell ministe correctly
- Minis I love to bake and decorate minis for parties because they are the perfect bite-size snack.
- minister The minister led the prayer service at the church.
- ministers The ministers of the country spoke in the speech.
- ministry He was appointed as the head of the ministry of agriculture.
- minster The minster was a magnificent example of medieval architecture.
- Monist As a monist, she believed that all things in the universe were ultimately reducible to a single substance or set of basic principles.
- monists The monists believe in a single all-pervading reality.
- sinister The shadowy figure lurking in the alley had a sinister presence.
Misspelling of the day