How to spell MIUNTES correctly?
If you have mistakenly written "miuntes" instead of "minutes", here are some possible correct suggestions: minutes, munites, minuets, minits or minuts. Always proofread your work to avoid typos and spelling errors.
List of suggestions on how to spell miuntes correctly
- mantes The mantes began to emerge from their cocoon-like structures.
- MINES The mines hidden in the hills are a source of pride for the people of the town.
- minter My second read of the day will be more interesting since it's a minter.
- minters A small congregation of minters met in the square to conduct the service.
- mints A pile of mints rests on the counter.
- Mites The mites in the attic are getting out of control.
- mounters I can't believe that mounters is the word of the day!
- Mounties The Mounties wear iconic red uniforms and are typically associated with law enforcement in Canada.
- mounts She mounts her horse and gallops off into the sunset.
- mutes He mutes the TV during commercials so he doesn't have to listen to them.
Misspelling of the day